onsdag 24. mars 2010

Mogan, Gran Canaria

I am so excited - I am finally going to get some sun!!!
We are visiting Mogan in just a few days and I can´t wait :) I have already unpacked all my summer clothes and getting ready for a warmer climate, the only thing missing from my wardrobe is a couple of nice bikinis... Some shopping is requried :)




I love Missoni and think this top is so adorable - so is the Pucci below!!

And to finish the look - a pair of gorgeous Burberry sandals :-) If only these were among the clothes I unpacked earlier today......

5 kommentarer:

  1. Oh have a lovely time! It looks just gorgeous there! Your picks are great...that Missoni top is absolutely amazing!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yours is wonderfula & I'm your newest follower :)

    Have a great day!
    Dawn

    SvarSlett
  2. God... you bought back some memories - I think I went to Mogan once, its a fishing port isn't it? Really beautiful! and I love the Missoni bikini and that Kaftan! x

    SvarSlett
  3. Dawn: Thank you! :)

    ThatGirl39: Yes, Mogan is a fishing port and I can´t wait ;)

    SvarSlett
  4. Looks like you will be having a nice time there. It looks beautiful! The bikinis are nice too!

    SvarSlett
  5. Great picks - I LOVE the Missoni, and those flats are just perfection! Hope you have a fabulous trip.. I wish I were off on one of my own!

    SvarSlett